Friday 15 June 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Here I will share my design work, inspiration, interests and experiences.

I have just finished my Surface Pattern degree and am about to open my degree show, I will be giving you an insight into the world of a design graduate as I launch my brand 'Fancy Folk'. Follow me on my journey as I exhibit my work and share ideas for future projects, giving an insight to my design processes and how I put my patters together.

The next couple of weeks will be very exiting as I meet with press, attend an awards ceremony and prepare for the New Designers show in London. Where I will be exhibiting from the 27th-30th June at The Business and Design Centre, Islingdon.

Feel free to post feedback on my work as it will be much appreciated.

Viktoriya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment