Saturday 16 June 2012

Degree Show Opening

Last night was my degree show opening, everyones work looked great and I was pleased at the turn out of guests.

Just before the opening there was an awards ceremony held and I was very pleased to be nominated for a Creative Focus Fashion Award especially as only one student from each course within the category was chosen.




I had a great time and enjoyed speaking to people about my work, very please at the interest my work was receiving. Below are some sneak peaks of my stand in the Textiles Exhibition :


My main print.


Front cover of my portfolio, Fancy Folk branding.

The show is up and open to the public until Friday 22nd June In Victoria Building, PR1 2HE, Preston. Its on the ground floor, Follow the big ball of yarn...








Hope to see you there!!

Viktoriya 












No comments:

Post a Comment