Sunday 17 June 2012

Absolut Blank Competition

Today I have been making changes to one of my designs to be entered into the Absolut Blank competition. The brief is very open and without limits, so I have chosen to use vibrant colours to make it stand out. I'v been working on a design I already have as I want to gain awareness of my wrk and It's in my usual style so It should be recognisable as my work.        

Here is what I came up with:


Im having difficulty sending the file, fingers crossed it gets there in time.

Competitions are great to keep creative juices flowing especially when the brief is very specific and is asking you to design something out of your comfort zone. I like to be challenged as it helps develop new skills and make you into a diverse designer.

Viktoriya

No comments:

Post a Comment